Hello My Name Is... - Bridgit Mendler (Deluxe Version) [Itunes Plus AAC M4A] (2012)


Hello My Name Is... - Bridgit Mendler (Deluxe Version) [Itunes Plus AAC M4A] (2012)


Tracklist:

1- Ready or Not
2- Forgot to Laugh
3- Top of the World
4- Hurricane
5- City Lights
6- All I See Is Gold
7- The Fall Song
8- Love Will Tell Us Where to Go
9- Blonde
10- Rocks at My Window
11- 5:15
12- Hold On for Dear Love
13- We're Dancing
14- Postcard
15- Quicksand



Genres: Pop, Music, Rock, Teen Pop, Dance
Released: Jan 01, 2012
℗ 2012 Hollywood Records, Inc.



Links:




PASSWORD/CONTRASEÑA
http://musicforyouisfree.blogspot.com/



How To Do It/Cómo Hacerlo:






Music4U Free

Welcome!
I´m sorry if the song you´re looking is not here. We´re trying to put all the songs/Albums/EP´s/Soundtracks as soon as we can.

0 comentarios:

Copyright © 2013 Music4U Free and Blogger Themes.